Overactive Bladder Specialist in Sherman Oaks, CA
If you’re experiencing the symptoms of common bladder control problems, it’s time to see a bladder incontinence specialist to get a better idea of your daily experience and help confirm your diagnosis.
Chief Medical Officer for Genesis Healthcare, Richard David, MD is an expert urologist committed to providing the highest quality care to patients throughout the San Fernando Valley area. Many patients drive from Encino, Bel Air, or Studio City to get personalized care at Genesis Healthcare. As a board-certified and expert-trained urologist, Dr. David is highly trained in using Interstim therapy to treat overactive bladder. Call (818) 990-5020 to schedule an appointment today!
Bladder control problems affect tens of millions of people every day. If you’re one of them, you should speak up.
Does this sound familiar?
- Going more than 8 times a day
- Avoiding social events
- Using pads to control leaks
- OAB is extremely common.
- 1 in 6 adults has OAB, or 43 million adults in the U.S.1,2
- 4.5 out of 10 adults don’t seek help for overactive bladder3
Ignoring OAB Poses Risks
People with undiagnosed OAB reported:3
- 54% loss of confidence
- 49% loss of self-esteem
- 45% loss of intimacy
You Are Not Alone – Find Relief for Bladder Control Problems
Overactive bladder (OAB) is a treatable condition. It’s not a normal part of aging. And you shouldn’t have to deal with it on your own.
Do You Qualify? Take a two-minute quiz to see if you qualify for treatment. TAKE THE QUIZ
Learn more at www.controlleaks.com
1. Stewart WF, Van Rooyen JB, Cundiff GW, et al. World J Urol. 2003;20(6):327-336.
2. United Nations, Department of Economic and Social Affairs, Population Division (2011). World Population Prospects: The 2010 Revision, CD-ROM Edition.
3. Leede Research, “Views on OAB: A Study for the National Association of Continence.” December 16, 2015.
Information on this site should not be used as a substitute for talking with your doctor. Always talk with your doctor about diagnosis and treatment information.