Overactive Bladder Specialist in Sherman Oaks, CA
Chief Medical Officer for Genesis Healthcare, Richard David, MD is an expert urologist committed to providing the highest quality care to patients throughout the San Fernando Valley area. Many patients drive from Encino, Bel Air, or Studio City to get personalized care at Genesis Healthcare. As a board-certified and expert-trained urologist, Dr. David is highly trained treating overactive bladder. Call (818) 990-5020 to schedule an appointment today!
Bladder control problems affect tens of millions of people every day. If you’re one of them, you should speak up.
Does this sound familiar?
- Urinating more than 8 times a day
- Avoiding social events
- Using pads to control leaks
- OAB is extremely common.
- 1 in 6 adults has OAB, or 43 million adults in the U.S.1,2
- 4.5 out of 10 adults don’t seek help for overactive bladder3
Ignoring OAB Poses Risks
People with undiagnosed OAB reported:3
- 54% loss of confidence
- 49% loss of self-esteem
- 45% loss of intimacy
You Are Not Alone – Find Relief for Bladder Control Problems
Overactive bladder (OAB) is a treatable condition. It’s not a normal part of aging. And you shouldn’t have to deal with it on your own.
1. Stewart WF, Van Rooyen JB, Cundiff GW, et al. World J Urol. 2003;20(6):327-336.
2. US Census Bureau 2020. US adult and under-age-18 populations: 2020 census. https://www.census.gov/library/visualizations/interactive/adult-and-under-the-age-of-18-populations-2020-census.html. Accessed June 20, 2022.
3. Leede Research, “Views on OAB: A Study for the National Association of Continence.” December 16, 2015.
Information on this site should not be used as a substitute for talking with your doctor. Always talk with your doctor about diagnosis and treatment information.
Schedule an Appointment for Overactive Bladder Treatment
If you're struggling with an overactive bladder, don't wait any longer to seek treatment. Take control of your symptoms and regain your quality of life today. Contact Dr. David to discuss your options for overactive bladder treatment. With the right care and management, you can improve your symptoms and enjoy a more comfortable and active lifestyle. Please schedule an appointment with Dr. David in Sherman Oaks. To contact Dr. David, please call our urology clinic today at (818) 990-5020.